Re: Filled Contours

Hi Tom,

Test37 does work for me but my app doesn't. Using a debugger, I've
confirmed that the RealType I am using for my ScalarMaps to IsoContour
and RGB are the same. With contourFill set to false, my contour lines
have the appropriate colors. With contourFill set to true, I get filled
contours that are all white!

I'll keep messing with Test37 to see if I can reproduce the problem.
Maybe it's an order thing or due to some other display property. I'll
let you know if I get to the bottom of it. Meanwhile, I'll welcome any
suggestions.

Thanks,
Doug