Re: Volume Rendering

Hi Vijay,

Check out Section 4.11 of Ugo Taddei's excellent VisAD
tutorial, at:

http://www.geogr.uni-jena.de/~p6taug/visad/tutorial/s4/Section4.html#section4_11

To use VisAD, you do not construct your own ImageComponent3D
or other Java3D objects. Rather, you put your data into VisAD
classes as described in Ugo's tutorial.