axis color

In Jython I managed to make a white background, but now I do not
know where to flip the axis color to black.

In the following there is reference to the axis, but I guess I am still
searching for the documentation as I do not know where the doc is for

showAxesScales(disp, 1)
  setAxesScalesFont(axes, Font("Monospaced", Font.PLAIN, 18))

There might be some reference there to the axis color

def lineplot(data, panel=None, color=None, width=400, height=400,
title="Line Plot"):
  domt = domainType(data)
  rngt = rangeType(data)
  xaxis = ScalarMap(domt[0], Display.XAxis)
  yaxis = ScalarMap(rngt, Display.YAxis)
  axes = (xaxis, yaxis)

  disp = subs.makeDisplay( axes )
  constmap = None
  if color is not None:
    from visad import ConstantMap
    from java.awt import Color
    red = float(color.getRed())/255.
    green = float(color.getGreen())/255.
    blue = float(color.getBlue())/255.

    constmap = ( ConstantMap(red,Display.Red),
ConstantMap(green,Display.Green),
           ConstantMap(blue,Display.Blue) )

  dr=subs.addData("Lineplot", data, disp, constmap)
  subs.setBoxSize(disp, .70)
  showAxesScales(disp, 1)
  setAxesScalesFont(axes, Font("Monospaced", Font.PLAIN, 18))

  subs.setAspectRatio(disp, float(width)/float(height))
  subs.showDisplay(disp,width,height,title,None,None,panel)

  return disp

G. Garrett Campbell Ph. D.
Cooperative Institute for Research in the Atmosphere
Colorado State University
Ft. Collins, CO, USA
970 491 8497
campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx