Re: How get range info from certain objects?

Hi Charles,

To get the bounds on a Set object, you can call:

     GriddedSet set = ...;
     float[] lo = set.getLow();
     float[] hi = set.getHi();

The lo and hi arrays (whose lengths match your set's domain dimension)
will contain the spatial bounds of your set.

Or you could call ScalarMap.getRange() and pass the corresponding
values back into ScalarMap.setRange() in reverse order.

-Curtis