none axis-parallel slices

Hi again,

In Ugo?s Tutorial one can see how to make slices of data. That?s working
fine if I would only like to make slices that are parallel to an
arbitrary axis. But what about warped slices? I implemented that by
reading out the samples of my data-object and find the nearest
neighbors. Then I set all other samples to null just to make them
invisible. That works fine but is slow and complicated. I wonder if
there is a way to use the resample() method of FlatField to implement
warped slices? Are there any approaches?

Thanks for any advice, Mathias

P.S.: You can find a sketch of such a warped slice at
www.stuempert.de/visad.html

Mathias Stümpert
email: mathias@xxxxxxxxxxxx
homepage: www.stuempert.de