graphs

Manuel,

Have you chosen a graph data structure yet?  I assume you will use some
kind of adjacency list representation to support sparse directed graphs,
but I am curious if you have chosen the data types for the node and edge
labels, and if you will be using primitives or objects.

-- Oscar

***The contents of this email message are confidential and proprietary***