Re: Official VisAD logo

Dave Glowacki wrote:

> I've put together a page with all the current alternatives.
>
> The right picture is the author's logo, the left picture is
> the logo displayed at a uniform width.  I arbitrarily chose
> a width of 150 pixels, since that was the average width of
> the first three submissions.  The height is whatever was
> appropriate to maintain the original picture's aspect ratio.
>
> http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~dglo/logo/

Thank you for all these. They are all good. The one I like
best is Tom's, but I'd like him to rotate it up so that the
background shows through the hole in the "A", the curves in
the "s", and between the staff and dot in the "i". My concern
is legibility when reduced to small size and low color
resolution. I hear Tom is out sick (get well soon) so we'll
have to wait.