Re: Border Panel

Does your HTML for the applet include an "archive" attribute that
includes the visad.jar file?  e.g.,

<applet archive="mycode.jar,visad.jar" code="myapplet.class" width=500
height=500></applet>

The CLASSPATH that you set in the autoexec.bat (or in other environment
variables) will not matter to the browser.  You either have to put the
visad.jar file into the browser's directory-of-jar-files, or use the
archive attribute.

In all your postings, it would be very helpful to include any short code
snippets related to what you're doing.

tom