Re: your mail

Hi Dave,

Try replacing the two ScalarMaps to RGB amd to Alpha,
with one Sca;arMap to RGBA. See visad/examples/Test20.java
for an example. You can either use a LabeledColorWidget
to set the color table interactively, or you can get the
ColorAlphaControl and call its setTable(float[][] table)
method where table is [4][table_length].

Happy Holidays,