Re: XML scientific data formats

Hi Ugo-

In addition to Tom W's comments, the Australian Bureau of
Meteorology has been doing some work on representing VisAD
objects in XML.  They'll probably chime in when they wake
up (since it's 1AM there now ;-)), but a contact would be
Russell Steicke (r.steicke@xxxxxxxxxx).

Cheers,
Don

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm