Re: Setting Aspect Ratio while using autoscale

Hi Brian,

> I've a display that's tracking the position of several objects continually in
> real time. The display is set to autoscale (i.e
> display.setAlwaysAutoScale(true)). My question is...Is there some way to fix
> the Aspect Ratio of the display, so that 1 unit along the x-axis is the same
> length as 1 unit along the y-axis, while using auto scaling?

I'd explicitly call setRange() on the ScalarMap to YAxis
and add a ScalarMapListener to the ScalarMap to XAxis.
This way only XAxis will be auto-scaled. In the listener,
check for ScalarMapEvent.AUTO_SCALE events and make the
appropriate setRange() call to the ScalarMap for YAxis.