AW: multiple 3d display ...

Hi Jean-Luc,

That really sounds strange. I suspect this is rather a java3d than a
visad problem. I'm curious what kind of java3d you are using. If you are
using the DirectX version it will also be interesting what version of
DirectX and what graphics card you are using. Perhaps you should try the
other java3d version, e.g. openGL if you are using DirectX and vice
versa to check if it is an DirectX/OpenGL problem. The next approach
would be to check out new drivers for your graphics card.
Sorry, thats all I can say bout that. Hope that helps.

Cheers, Mathias