Re: Grid problem

Hi Karan,

> We have a 2D display and there is a 4 sided geometry
> display intially. We can drag the end points of the
> geometry and and it can be stretched to any 4 sided
> shape and once the geometry is satified we can create
> the grid. Now, if i again i want to change my geometry
> by clicking the mouse near end points, the old grid
> should be removed and the gemetry can be again
> redrawn. The grid is created again after the geometry
> is done. This has to be repeated.
>
>    we are trying to remove the references of the grid
> which are added to a data reference. WE are able to
> remove only the last lines. Do we have to add each
> gridded set to each reference? Please tell us the way
> how to approach the above procedure and also how to
> remove all the gridded sets.

There are two ways to remove references:

1. display.removeAllReferences();
This removes all DataReferences.

2. display.removeReference(DataReferenceImpl)
This removes them one at a time.

You need to keep track of all the DataReferences linked
to your display via addReference() or addReferences()
calls, and then remove them all or remove certain ones,
one at a time.

Each DataReference is a reference to one Data object.
This may be one GriddedSet, or may be one UnionSet that
includes many GriddedSets. It all depends on how you
structure your program.