Re: Mac OS X 10.1 / VIsAD problems

Dear VisAD listerers,

I recieved the message below from our friendly Apple Engineer:

hi John,

I looked at VisAD and can confirm that we definitively have problems with it. I can't investigate it in more detail at this moment, as I have higher priority work to finish first right now, however, I'll make VisAD one of applications that I use to test the quality of our Java releases. I'll make sure that it works fine with our next Java update.

When I get the chance to investigate it further I'll update you with my findings.

cheers

John Philip Anderson
215 West Newman Road
Okemos, Michigan 48864-1332