Re: printing

I am writing a SpreadSheet application and I would like to implement
printing in my application in such a way that the background is set to
white and the foreground is set to black.  i'd rather the user didn't
have to see the cell flash colors when this happens, and not have to
worry about timing issues, so the way i'd like to do this would be to
print a clone of the current cell.  unfortunately, SSCells don't
implement clone().  what's my best bet for achieving this end?

-john

--
John Brecht                                     Software Engineer
650-859-2325(voice)  Center for Technology in Learning, SRI Int'l