Reading a binary file with Jython

Hello Everybody

I am not sure if this mailing list is also about Jython (if is not please
tell me). Athogh Jython is very helpfull, the documentation is a litle
poor yet.

Ok here is the problem: I heve a binary file created in C that is an
array of 4-bytes-float 512x512. And I cant read it. The Jython tutorial
tells only how to read a text file (the method readlines()). I imagine
that is a very simple question.

One more thing: in the Jython´s tutorial where can I find the files used
in the examples like OUTLUSAM or AREA0007 ? Or they dont exist?

Thanks Already

Cicero Augusto Wollmann Zandona
cicero@xxxxxxxxxx