Re: Image Plot and ProductSet

Hi Eric-

Unfortunately, ProductSet was never completely implemented on the
Display side of VisAD, so your mileage may vary on what you get from
a display.  This is one of those things that still needs to be
finished, but right now, no one on the development team has time
to work on it.  On the Data model side, it seems to work as expected
(resampling, etc).

Hopefully, time can be found at some point to fix the Display side
logic.  I agree that it is a useful part of VisAD.  Until that happens,
you should use Gridded2DSet or Linear2DSet.

Don Murray