Re: RangeControl bug?

Hi Doug,

> I thought I might have asked this before but I couldn't find it in the
> archive. (This is different from #1056 with the same subject.)
>
> I have satellite data with more than enough coverage to fill my box. I'm
> using RangeControl.setRange() with the same values I'm using for the
> axis ranges, but the image does not fill the box. It's not even close -
> several rows and columns of data are not displayed.
>
> I'm using a 3D Display with the 2D Renderer. The problem arises on both
> Linux and NT.

This is a sort of bug, and a sort of fix is included in the
ShadowFunctionOrSetType.java in the attached fix.jar file
(compressed to fit in our majordomo's 40KB limit). You'll
still see some imprecision, to within the size of a pixel.
Before the fix, the imprecision was within the size of the
spline domain for VisAD's curved texture display.