Re: Running Remote Data Server in Background

Hi Dave,

Thanks.... you're right it does work.

Must be something weird in my local setup... I can get it to work as one user,
but not another, even though the CLASSPATHs are the same.

Now I just have to work out what's different.

Thanks for the help (making me look closer...),

James