Gridded2DSet problem

Hi Bill,

The four sided geometry(a square) is set as
attachment. We are facing these problems.

1. When we drag a point(say 1) the real tuple is
moving and the lines 0_1' and 2_1' are drawn and the
point is shifted from 1 to 1'. next time when we move
the points (say2) the lines are drawn from 1_2' to
3_2' instead of 1'_2' incase of 1_2'. This is the same
case with all the other points.

2. All the lines are drawn using the Gridded2DSets.
When the tuple is moved the adjacent lines are drawn
but the previous lines are also visible. We want to
remove the old lines and the new lines should be
visible. please suggest about these issues.

 thanks
 karan