Re: Test-Case GriddedTo2DSet

> If you remove your call to:
>
>   dispGMC.setPolygonMode(1);
>
> then you will see a nice 4 x 5 texture. However, for efficiency's
> sake the geometry under the texture is generally resampled to a lower
> reso;ution. So when you do call dispGMC.setPolygonMode(1) you see
> that lower resolution geometry. To see your natural geometry, add
> the call:
>
>   dispGMC.setTextureEnable(false);
>
> Cheers,
> Bill

Thank God, that is working, I remember Ugo told me something similar last
week, but I think I misunderstood him. Please can you explain to me, why I
have to set a method with texture, when I am not using any texture at all?
Even if I had an arial view of this area, I would like to use the fine
resolution. Okay this would be kind of a memory problem, I guess.
Anyway I am glad that I was able to load my DEM. See the screenshot at:

http://www-ipf.bau-verm.uni-karlsruhe.de/Personen/hilbring/welcome.html

Thanks for your help, great hug!

Desiree