Creating geometry.

Hi All,

I want to create a geometry something like this.

when user presses the right mouse button, a point at that location should be
added to the display and from that point I want to have a something like
RubberBandLineRendererJ3D effect and when user releases the mouse button the
line should be displayed with the two end points shown of greater pixel
size. In this way i want to create a geometry by connecting some points on
the display.
        After the creation of geometry, user can drag the points with the
mouse and new position of the points and the line connecting the points
should be redrawn on the display.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sunila.