RE: Problem building VisAD in java3d

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the prompt explanation - very helpful.  It looks like I can
ignore these messages since I don't have an ImmersaDesk.  I'm just trying
out some of the demos at the moment - they look nice!

Cheers,

Jeremy

| Jeremy Walton                                         jeremyw@xxxxxxxxx |
| The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd, Oxford, UK  Tel: +44 (0)1865 511245 |
|                                                 Fax: +44 (0)1865 310139 |
| IRIS Explorer Center URL:         http://www.nag.co.uk/Welcome_IEC.html |