2D Grid Generation using VisAD

Hi Pardeep,

>       for(int i = 0; i < 2; i++) {
>             for(int j = 0; j < nv; j++) {
>              vals[0][j] = (float)iverts[j];
>              vals[1][j] = (float)jverts[j];
>             }

What does the outer loop do here?  I think what you're trying to do
is to create a set of Gridded2DSets for each row, and another set of
Gridded2DSets for each col.  This will show you the connection of
points you want to see.  If this is indeed the depiction you desire,
you'll need to fix your code.  I believe what you're seeing now is a
single Gridded2DSet for the entire set of points because that's what
you've created. An example of this is visad.data.mcidas.BaseMapAdapter.

Tom Rink