Re: Multiple Displays

> We are interested in driving multiple displays with Java3D on a Linux
> cluster like
> configuration. I thought of VisAD first and found the visad.collab and
> visad.cluster
> packages. Are there examples or extra docs on this?

There's some documentation on the collaboration stuff at
http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~dglo/visad-collab/, but I'm
not sure it's what you're looking for.  The collaboration code
is aimed at synchronizing the appearance and behavior of a group
of displays so that a change made to one display is reflected
in all the others.

I'll let Bill fill you in on the visad.cluster package.