Re: VisAD now DODS enabled

Gianluca-

To use the DODS adapter, you must access the netCDF files through a DODS
server, so just putting it on a web page will not work.  You can obtain
more info about installing DODS at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/dods

That said, a recent change to the ucar.netcdf package allows reading of
netCDF files from URLs.  This change has not been incorporated into
VisAD, but Unidata will be looking at using this as a mechanism for
providing direct Web access to netCDF files through VisAD.

Don Murray