Re: Questions from a newcomer..

James:
> Can anyone tell me if it is possible to change the size of a Display ?

Yes, both programmatically and by the user...

> Secondly I would also like to know if anybody has done any work
> with histograms in Visad (and even better if you know of any tutorials
> regarding histograms in Visad)....exapmles seem to work for me,
> rather than only reading the javadocs ;)

In the visad package, you'll find a very simple example in Jython
(visad/python/hist_test.py) which produces a 2D histogram.  I've not yet
completed the tutorial on VisAD-Jython yet, but this will be one of the
examples, along with it's degenerate 1D case...

tom

--
Tom Whittaker (tomw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
University of Wisconsin-Madison