Job Posting for Java Graphics Developer of Trading Visualizations

Hi,
        I received permission from Bill Hibbard to post this job
announcement:

Stafford Trading, a financial trading firm based in Chicago with over 700
employees globally, is pushing
the envelope in the trading industry in areas such as risk management and
financial engineering.
The Quantitative Research group has an opening for a Java developer with
graphics experience in Java 2D/3D
to build real-time trading strategy visualizations as components of
distributed decision-processing applications.
We are looking for team players who can thrive in a fast-paced,
self-directed, merit-based environment.
Strong math skills, experience with VisAD, and knowledge of the financial
industry are plusses.

For consideration or more information, please send your resume to:

Dave Homiak
QR Programming
Stafford Trading, Inc.
230 S. LaSalle Street