Re: DisplayImpl.destroy()

Hi Doug,

The problem could be the Thread in the VisADCanvasj2D
associated with your DisplayImplJ2D. You might try as an
experiment adding a method to your copy of DisplayImplJ2d:

  public void destroy() throws VisADException, RemoteException {
    ((DisplayRendererJ2D) getDisplayRenderer()).getCanvas().stop();
    super.destroy();
  }

and see if that works. If so, let us know and we'll add
this new method to the DisplayImplJ2D on our server.