Re: Coordinate System and eye

Hi,
I'm sorry but i don't understand what can help me in this messages...
I want to use the z-buffer method to sort hidden and visible edges.
For this, I need the position of the centered eye.
I think that i must use the visad.java3d.DisplayRendererJ3D and found
the appropriate transformation but unfortunately, there is not a lot of
documentation on it...
Can you explain me the difference between :
- DisplayRendererJ3D.getTrans
and
- DisplayRendererJ3D.getViewTrans

I try to applicate this transformations in both order but i still not
found my viewPoint ?
What is the View and can I use it ?
Please help me, I'm completly lost in all this transformations...
-Sylvain-