Re: PickManipulation of UnionSet

Hi Doug,

> Now I want to pop up a menu where I clicked. I need to have both the
> mouse click location and the picked data info. I can get the display
> coordinates (i.e. longitude, latitude) from the pick renderer but how do
> I get the (x,y) location that my popupMenu needs?

You can add a DisplayListener and look for
DisplayEvent.MOUSE_PRESSED_RIGHT events, and call their
getX() and getY() to get their screen location. It may
be a little tricky to synchronize between these events
and CellImpl.doAction() in response to the data pick.
You won't know for sure which will come first, but you
could just look for events within say 100 msec of each
other.