Re: Java3D version check

Hi Stu,

> Is there a way from insdie a program to
> find and report what version of Java3D is in use?

I see you asked java-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. You might
also try JAVA3D-INTEREST@xxxxxxxxxxxx. I looked at the
Java3D docs and the JAVA3D-INTEREST archive and couldn't
find a way to do it. Someone asked the same question on
JAVA3D-INTEREST about a year ago and didn't appear to get
an answer.

When I get around to extending VisAD to exploit the new
features of Java3D version 1.2.1, I'll probably just try
calling a method new to 1.2.1, and if I get a NoSuchMethodError
set a flag to revert back to using the 1.1.2 methods.