Re: still dashed lines...

Hi Astrid,

> Thanks for your answer!
> Is there really no chance to get dashed lines if I hadn't a grid topology?
> I've points in spiral topology...

I'm afraid the only way to get dashed lines and labels with your
data is to resample() your Field to a Gridded2DSet. That is,
construct a Gridded2DSet that covers the region of your Irregular2DSet
and at high enough resolution to pick up all the details you want,
then link the resampled Field to the display in place of your original
Field.

One of these days we may implement dashed lines and labels for
IrregularSets - messy problem though.