Re: specifying the z value on display

Hi all,
   okay maybe I was asking for too much on the last request  :)
Well please can someone tell me the method that actually displays the coordinates (top left corner) when two mouse buttons are pressed. I am having problem finding it (going through thousand lines of code is not my idea of fun :) ). My aim is to create another panel or label and display it there, instead of what the VisAD does with the display at the corner. Please if you know the method, reply back, or any hints would be most appreciable,

Thanks,
 Jacky