VisaD Tutorial, Section 2.1, P2_01 Application

  • To: <visad-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> via smtpd (for tecsun1.tec.army.mil [199.123.87.41]) with SMTP; 10 Mar 2001 01:05:48 UT
  • Subject: VisaD Tutorial, Section 2.1, P2_01 Application
  • From: "Luke A. Catania" <lcatania@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 20:10:27 -0500
I am working with the P2_01 java app in the tutorial and the figure in this
example shows a cursor on the plot, and the value of where the cursor is is
displayed in the upper left corner.  But when I run the example, I can't do
anything but move the graph around within the frame by left clicking on it
and dragging the mouse.  I can also zoom in and out by shift clicking.  How
is the cursor and getting data implemented in this example and if it is not,
is there an example in a tutorial that does show how to do this?

Luke