Re: Map projections

Hi Doug:

Your 'after' image looks like a display where your image had N pixels per line
and the display thinks it has K pixels per line (and N != K).  I've seen more
of those in my life than I'd care to admit!

I'm not really good at understanding the Lambert code in hdfeos; however, there
is an example of using this in visad.jmet.GRIBCoordinateSystem that might be of
interest, and perhaps of help.  Although it's primarily defined for GRIB
projections, there are some contructors you can use apart from this. Perhaps
more important, it provides an example.

tom

--
Tom Whittaker (tomw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)