Re: Point in Triangle (fwd)

Hi Desiree,

> many thanks for your help. Sometimes it happens, that my point is outside
> the triangluated points, then I get for the interpolated height NaN.
> Ok, it is not possible to interpolate a point outside. Is there a way to
> extrapolate the height?

One idea is to add four points to your Irregular2DSet at
(Large, Large), (Large -Large), (-Large, Large) and
(-Large, -Large), and give them all a height value of
0.0 in your FlatField. The Delaunay will add triangles out
to the edges of this Large box and if Large is large enough
(say 10^10) resample will interpolate in these triangles to
the nearest values on the border of your real data. However,
perhaps you should just use the Missing height values you
get from your current interpolation. Consider this great
quote from Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens):

  "I was gratified to be able to answer promptly,
   and I did. I said I didn't know."