Re: Point in Triangle (fwd)

Hi Desiree and Steve,

I recently converted an interpolation/extrapolation scheme to java. It uses some
sort of cubic formula for the extrapolation. Let me know if you are interested.
It is about 170 lines of code (including comments!).

Cheers,

James

--
James Kelly
Regional Computing and Distributed Systems        Bureau of Meteorology