GraphicsModeControl: Axes scales ?

Hi

Is it possible to change a axes interval and to label the
intervals. I have used the following code to produce
scales for my display:

GraphicsModeControl modeDisp
    =(GraphicsModeControl) display[0].getGraphicsModeControl();
        modeDisp.setScaleEnable(true);

This produce the scales for me and I have set the range between
0.0 and 1.0. The scales are only labled at 0.0 and 1.0
but the four intervals are not.

Is there a way put in more intervals and label them with the
right value?

Regards
Corne

    address : SEVEN C, PO Box 4720, Rivonia, 2128, South Africa
      email : corne@xxxxxxxxxxxx
       site : www.sevenc.co.za
        tel : +27 11 805-7243
              082-343-4563
        fax : +27 11 805-7239

        Unix, Unix, Unix
        Technical & Internet software development