Re: trigonometric functions

>I was working with the cos,sin,tan functions from the interface data and
>an exception occurred.
>I pruebe this on the spread sheet, and happend equal. With a Real  it works
>ok, but with a flatfield with a lot of samples, it crash.  With the others
>funcions like atan,asin,acos it's ok.
>
>What could happend? is it a bug?

Hi Olver,

If you could send a stack trace of the exception you received, it
would help a lot in tracking down the problem you're experiencing.
A small example program that demonstrates the problem would also
be extremely useful, if you can manage it.  Alternatively, letting
us know the SpreadSheet formula that generated the exception would
be helpful as well.

Thanks,
Curtis