Re:run problem

Hi Jacky,

On a Win98 system, you should include the following line in your
AUTOEXEC.BAT file:

    set CLASSPATH=C:\vis;.

Where "C:\vis" is the parent directory to your VisAD directory.
You should not need to include "\" in your CLASSPATH (all the "\"
would do is allow you to run Java programs located in your hard
drive's root directory, something that is not necessary for VisAD).

If you include "." in your CLASSPATH, and have the examples installed
in, say, "C:\vis\visad\examples", then from that directory you should
be able to launch the examples by running "java Test00" or whatever
other example you wish to run.

-Curtis