VisAD compilation problems

Hello,
I'm new here. I'm trying to compile VisAd but I get these messages:

......Some cleaning messages
*** Building in .
/public/languages/Solaris_JDK_1.2.2_05/bin/javac -J-mx32m AVControl.java
AVControl.java:37: Class visad.DataRenderer not found.
  void clearSwitches(DataRenderer re);
       ^
AVControl.java:39: Class visad.ControlListener not found.
  void addControlListener(ControlListener listener);
       ^
AVControl.java:41: Class visad.ControlListener not found.
  void removeControlListener(ControlListener listener);
       ^
AVControl.java:46: Class visad.VisADException not found in throws.
    throws VisADException, RemoteException;
           ^
4 errors

and my CLASSPATH is CLASSPATH=/local/jorge/aprss/VisAD/visad:.

I'm pretty sure It is a selly error but any help will be welcome.

Ciao,
Jorge Manrique