ADD or remove any one ScalarMap

 Hi Sir:

    After test some examples in VISAD class.
    I have question about the VISAD. Can we add a switch or
eventlistener to change , remove or    add the the new
ScalarMap in program?

 example :

  If I alreadly have three baisc ScarlarMaps:

     dpys[0].addMap(new ScalarMap(RealType.Latitude,
Display.YAxis));
     dpys[0].addMap(new ScalarMap(RealType.Longitude,
Display.XAxis));
     dpys[0].addMap(new ScalarMap(RealType.Radius,
Display.IsoContour));

 I want remove the last one after click one button(on UI) .

     dpys[0].addMap(new ScalarMap(RealType.Radius,
Display.IsoContour));

 or add new one after click another button.

    dpys[0].addMap(new ScalarMap(RealType.Radius,
Display.Red));

  If there is some method to do this, please tell me. Thanks

  shinta