Re: resetting a DisplayImpl with new data

Hi Bob,

First, this:

        display.reDisplayAll();

should not be necessary - it is implict in addReference().

Your code should work to display data the first time in the
display, but will not work to replace existing data in the
display by new data.  For that you would need (I think):

  display.clearMaps();

at the top of initializeMaps().

Does your code work to display data the first time (i.e.,
only fail when it comes time to replace data in the display)?

Also, Dave Glowacki now knows these parts of the system better
than I do, so perhaps he can see some problem with your code?