Re: Units problem

Dear Eugene,

I am still having trouble figuring exactly what it is you
are doing, to reproduce your error.  For example, I don't
know how the 'RealTuple selectedTuple' argument to printTuple
relates to your FlatField.

Could you please put together a complete program that
illustrates the problem, and put it on a server for us.
If necessary, use our anonymous incoming ftp at:

  ftp://hyde.ssec.wisc.edu/pub/incoming

Then please send me an email telling me the names of the
files, and how to run them.  We should probably finish this
discussion off the list.