Re: setRange on IsoContour gives NullPointerException

> > >making "Save SpreadSheet" really save the SpreadSheet
> >
> > Do you mean that this feature was broken and you fixed it, or that you
> > modified it to save serialized data from each cell?  If the feature isn't
> > working for you, I'd of course like to determine why and provide a bug
> > fix to anyone else who may be affected by the bug.  If you modified it,
> > then I'll consider adding a menu item to the Setup menu called "Save
> > entire spreadsheet," or something like that, since you are not the first
> > person to express interest in such a feature.
> >

> oops - sorry for being vague there.  save is working for me.  what i
> really mean sort of amounts to serializing everything, but really, i
> mean serializing the display state of everything - mappings and
> associated ranges, color tables, orientation of views, etc...

oops again, this statement should read:

save is working for me.  what i really mean sort of amounts to
serializing everything, but really, i mean SAVing the display state of
everything - mappings and
associated ranges, color tables, orientation of views, etc...

I don't want to serialize everything, but just to save as much as
possible extending the string-based desription that is already in place.

-john