updating data interactively

Hello,

I would need to instantiate an Irregular1DSet
WHITHOUT copying the samples... but the constructor
that allows this is package private, why?

Actually, I need to interactively update the samples of the
domain Set and the range Set of a FaltField
Updating the range Set is easy, by using the method
setSamples(float[][],boolean) of FlatField.
(by seting boolean to false, you avoid copying the
array, so if the array is modified, the graphic is updated)

But there is no equivalent for the domain Set...
because you can't avoid copying the samples!

If I want to update the domain set, must I instantiate a new
Irregular1DSet and a new FlatField?

                   Vladimir ALTUNA - Ste SEGIME

RENAULT - Service 12210       tel : (33) 1 30 03 28 00
TCR AST 0 50                  fax : (33) 1 34 95 36 30
1 Avenue du Golf
78288 Guyancourt
France