Re: JPython library not found

One key thing is to be sure the jpython.jar file (from the
JPython install) is in your CLASSPATH.  I just copied it into
the visad/python directory, since all my scripts are there
anyway, and "./" is always in my CLASSPATH.

I also created a convenience batch file (I work on on WindozNT) to run
scripts from:

@setlocal
@echo off
java -mx256m -Dpython.home=D:\java\JPython11 org.python.util.jpython %1 %2 %3 %4
 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9
@endlocal

(I put the installed code in d:\java\JPython11). Hope that helps.

tom

--
Tom Whittaker  (tomw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
University of Wisconsin-Madison