Re: getImage exception

Thanks, but...my application spawns no new threads (it is swing-based,
if that makes any difference).

And to add to my problems...I had the bright idea of downloading
visad.jar again (the compiled classes), overwrote my old jar file, and
it turns out the visad.jar file on the ftp site is only 3k!  VisAD for
mobile phones?  No, just a bad archive :)  So...someone may want to
upload a good version...

--

Paul Gifford, Capt, USAF

303-497-6556 voice