Re: Delaunay Triangulation

Hi Desiree,

I think you are seeing the extra triangles that VisAD's
display code generates to connect all the triangles into
one long polytriangle strip.  These connecting triangles
have zero area and are invisible with filled triangles.

An alternative is to generate triangle edge lines directly
from the Delaunay topology, as in the main() method of
Dealaunay.java, about lines 1013-1126.  Note this code is
generating the lines as a UnionSet of Gridded3DSets with
manifold dimension = 1, whereas you probably want to generate
the lines in a LineArray.